Social Media Marketing Analyst Job Description:
Joinpiggy.com is looking for a social media analyst to join its team. The chosen candidates should be highly fluent in english, proactive, and creative in the way they tackle content and marketing items.
This person will specifically be in charge of digital thought leadership and managing the implementation of social media marketing plans.
Applications for remote work are also being accepted for this role, but we would prefer such work to be conducted as much as possible with an overlap to US timezones.
You will work with both the Content and Strategy teams, and partner with all internal teams to see the content process from ideation to publication for both organic and paid content. Daily, you will also be responsible for uncovering interesting stories across our various platforms, coordinating staff contributions to the social media content pool, engaging influencers, publishing content on web and social media, and serving as the voice of our digital presence.
This person will…
- Manage and help to create marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Build and nurture social media platform-specific communities and audiences
- Support SEO strategies by understanding keyword priorities and how they integrate into content marketing plans
- Assist in link building campaigns in coordination with SEO goals
- Provide analysis and recommendations as the program evolves and can be reviewed
- Research and administer social media tools on a daily basis in support of social media strategy
- Monitor and evaluate social media results on a daily basis in coordination with goals and benchmarks
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals
- Keep pace with social media and internet marketing industry trends and developments
Other characteristics we’re looking for:
- Passion for social media and internet marketing industries
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems
- Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
Education & Experience
- 3-4 years experience in social media marketing with demonstrated successes preferably with major B2C brands (US market exposure preferred)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience working with popular social media advertising platforms found in Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
- Experience working with popular social media monitoring tools (Google, Radian 6, Twitter Search, Social Mention, Traackr, etc) and popular social media management tools (TweetDeck, HootSuite, etc)
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
- Desired: Knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress, and website administrations
- BS/BA degree preferred