These are difficult times for all of us, and we recognize that many of you may have had your income impacted by the COVID-19 crisis. At Jobmote, we want you to know that we've got your back.
That's why, effective immediately, we're offering everyone a completely free featured resume profile.
Just click Create a Profile in the menu above, then sign up using your LinkedIn, Facebook, or email. You'll be able to upload your resume, detail your work history, and even add a picture if you'd like.
Thank you for visiting Jobmote today, and we hope you take advantage of this free resource.
● Total IT experience of 14 yrs experience in Manual Testing, Automation Testing (intermediate), Backend,
API, Performance and UI Testing with a product startup and an IT consulting service company
● Good verbal and communication skills possess the ability to work within a group and coordination with
Manual Testing, Cucumber & Watir-Webdriver with Ruby, Android & iOS App Testing, JIRA, Postman, MySQL,
Browserstack, Development of test framework using POM, Git, SemaphoreCI
Working as an Independent consultant with remote engineering team, responsible for overall QA process and tools in place. Participating weekly Sprint kick-off meeting and prioritisation of release stories
- Development of test automation framework using Cucumber, Selenium with Ruby following POM Design
- Using Semaphore for continuous integration for functional tests
- Postman for API testing
- Undergoing Selenium Grid, Jmeter and AWS training
Founding member of Qikwell's QA team, laid down QA process, which reduced release cycle from 3 releases per
week to single release cycle with minimum/no regression for a platform handling over 100K transactions p.m.
- Solely responsible for releasing both Consumer and Doctor App for both Android and iOS
- API testing using Postman/Watir-Webdriver, Build deployment and release using AWS console
- UI testing using Watir Webdriver with Ruby
Was leading AMS QA (Apartment Management System) team; responsible for weekly release for both customer
bug fixes and new feature releases
- Panel member of QA hiring team
- Was founding member of Practo QA team; started QA process to manage both Web and Mobile products
- Managed Practo Ray, Practo.com, IVRS, consumer and doctor mobile apps for both Android and iOS platforms
Test process, documentation, test data and test case creation & execution
product information through email and chat support
Market research through various online sources for Speech Recognition Tech in different domains