Seeking for a DevOps Engineer position that develop my skills in various DevOps tools, Linux
administration, and allows me to utilize my good knowledge on technologies.
Administration Linux Servers:
Deploying, configure and administrat Linux Servers like RHEL, CentOS, and Ubuntu servers
with almost packages such as LAMP and LEMP Services, NFS, LVM, IPtables, Postfix, Varnish.
Implement and Configure DevOps cycle to achieve Continuous Integration & Continuous
Deployment principles with DevOps tools (GIT, Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Docker, etc.).
Worked with AWS services like EC2, S3, VPC, ELB, AutoScaling Groups, Route 53, IAM,
CloudTrail, CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudFront, SNS, and RDS.
Good Experience in VMware Vsphere 6, VMware NSX, and VMware vROPs.
Knowledge and skills in network fundamentals, LAN switching and WAN technologies.
Training and Courses
- Red Hat System Administration (RHCSA).
- Red Hat System Engineer (RHCE).
- RHCSA OpenStack and RHCE OpenStack.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization (RHEV)
- Red Hat Enterprise Clustering and Storage Management
- Git and Git lab - Start to Finish.
- Jenkins and Build Automation.
- Docker Deep Dive and Running Container Clusters with Kubernetes.
- Using Ansible for Configuration Management and Deployments.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate.
- VMware vSphere® 6 Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV) At Stanly Community
- VMware vRealize Operations Manager (vROPs).
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate 2012 (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching 200-120.
- I have very good leadership skills.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Very good presentation skills and body language.
Responsible for providing support to both internal and external clients for resolving
incidents and service requests.
Deploy, automate and troubleshooting Docker Hosts, containers and orchestration
platforms (Kubernetes) clusters.
Provide AWS services to clients and help them to solve issues.
Participate in management of software development operations; software release,
deployment, monitoring & backups.
Monitor and support infrastructure to rectify failures and performance bottlenecks.
Supporting Rootgate clients in technical issues they face in 24/7 to fit with SLA.
Troubleshooting Linux Web server Issues on Apache, Nginx, Mysql, PHP and Varnish.
Troubleshooting Linux Mail server Issues on Cpanels, Postfix and Zimbra.
Helping build CI/CD Using DevOps tools like GIT as a version control system, Jenkins as a continuous integration tool and working with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes).
Using Ansible Configuration Management Tool to deploy and automate Rootgate Servers.
Install and configure many Development servers using Openstack Cloud platform.
Deploy and Configure VMware vSphere Product with almost features as a DCV Solution and FreeNas as Storage Solution to Design Rootgate Datacenter.
Deploy vROPs as an infrastructure monitoring and automation tool for vSphere Datacenter.
Monitor systems and identify performance issues proactively.
Responsible for management, maintenance of storage, servers, network devices.
Test all changes to networks, hardware, software, and hosted applications.